Our latest projects
On the area of 2000 square meters, in addition to the basic equipment of the large Trampoline Park, we have placed:The most important features:
- Playground for children
- Parkour sports trampolines
- High Slide
- A maintenance - free Rope Park
- Bridge - link between two zones of the Park
ŁódźThe most important features:
Maximum development of available space
A large park capacity limit reaching 70 people per hour
Numerous facilities that improve competitiveness of the Park in relation to the existing parks on the market
We have placed many interesting facilities all over the area of 800 square meters:
- Two sports trampolines. They provide significant jump-off height and make it possible to practice basic acrobatics skills. The adjacent walls encourage people to do so-called tricking, e.g. to walking on the wall.
- Three basketball hoops where everyone can feel like a basketball star. It is just enough to make a few jumps and fly up with the ball into the hoop. The shape of the trampolines makes sure that people land safety even with the most sophisticated "dunks".
- A large, diversified swimming sponge pool. In addition to standard runways, allowing for various types of performance, we installed a footbridge for stick fights equipped with cushions and a rope ladder. The whole facility is supplemented with a climb wall, on which people can practice basic climbing parts.
- Gymnastics path. It is a perfect facility for anyone who wants to learn or improve their acrobatics skills.
- Ninja track. For the lovers of obstacles race or simply for those who want to test their fitness.
- A jumping arena. In addition to standard, square trampolines, we have also placed "hops" and long trampolines. The arena is a great place for team games, for example in a dodgeball and volleyball and for learning various types of performance.